Thursday, July 19, 2012

HERI 2012

We had a great time working at the HERI convention last weekend, talking to parents who are either new to homeschooling or looking for something better than what they were currently using.
Here is the face shot. On Friday, my friend Natalie helped out in the booth until Michael could join us. (Didn't get her photo). He worked a half day then came and joined us. Sophie is Natalie's daughter and she was great at handing out catalogs.
 Here is a closer shot. Sophie pointed out that her shirt matched the tablecloth perfectly.
 Here she is showing off Core 100.
And here's a fun shot of Michael with Timothy. Timothy didn't want to work in the booth but he and Tommy were my roadies on Thursday when I set up, unloading the car and setting up the banners and racks.

This was my tenth HERI if you count the two years I worked as an assistant. The organizers really do a great job with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment